One of the greatest gifts I was given early in life was the presence of a first rate complainer. No way could I even cast a shadow in the glare of that dazzling giant. So why add my humble voice to this perfect art form?
I'd simply like a little attention paid here.
- The leaves refuse to stay stuck to the branches.
- The sun comes up after I get up.
- How can weight catch up with me when I'm moving every second of every day?
- Mice love my house.
- He isn't getting older now, but I am.
- If I buy more stuff my house gets more stuffed.
- Crossing that 'to do' off my list should only take one stroke.
- Accidents happen we I least expect them to.
- My favorite three R's are redoing, resting, and redoing.
- Why, if complaining feels so good, does it sound so horrid?
What are your complaints today?